We are excited to announce that we will hosting our first on-site worship service since the March. Our elders and staff have decided to reconvene starting June 7th with our 10:30 A.M. worship service only, and then begin to phase in other ministries as the weeks progress. We will not be providing Real Kid’s classes, Reality Group classes, or serving our traditional Sunday breakfast. Doors will open at 10:00 A.M. and will close at noon.
We will still be providing the worship online. You and your family can find the link on our website or on our facebook page.
Because your safety and health are of great importance to us, we have implemented several safety protocols that we will need everyone to be aware of and follow if you are joining us in-person. If you are sick or showing symptoms, we encourage you to stay home. Here is a list of those protocols:
- Everyone will enter through the atrium entrance. All other entrances will be closed.
- Doors will be propped open for no-touch entry unless inclement weather requires a greeter to hold the door.
- For those attending the service, masks are welcomed but will not be required.
- Chairs will be separated to maintain social distancing.
- Family-sized groupings of chairs will be available.
- Worship guides, pens, and offering envelopes will be provided on worship center chairs.
- Soda, bottled water, and packaged snacks will be provided in lobby.
- Reality groups will not meet on campus until further notice.
- There will be no childcare, youth meetings, or children’s meetings at this time. All are welcome in the auditorium for our worship service.
- The atrium, worship center, and restrooms will be the only accessible areas in the building.
- Sanitization stations will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you on June 7th!